Trinity Forte Sdn. Bhd. (1325000-P) 0329041H
Trinity Forte Sdn. Bhd. is a related Company of a leading group in Miri. We are looking for qualified calibre candidates to join our business opportunities.
Internal Audit Officers (Miri / Papua New Guinea)
- Assist in internal control development.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audit.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and operations procedures in compliance with the corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Identify, report and follow up on the compliance and operational issues during field audits and site inspection.
- Audit report writing, monitoring and verification of the audit assignments.
- Perform follow up on the audit issues highlighted.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or any other field of study with internal audit experience.
- Minimum two (2) years audit knowledge and experience in Papua New Guinea.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Possess high level of professional integrity with good team spirit, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel overseas.
Interested candidates, please submit your application with latest updated resume, passport size photograph, academic certificates and transcripts, employment testimonials and current company payslip to our Company email address email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.