Position: Admin Assistants, based in Boulevard Motor Miri HQ
- Undertake administrative tasks, including general office management, liaise with outlets managers and executives, variety of other tasks and etc.
- Manage air tickets and accommodation for managers and staff
- Records and compile outlet Manager’s leave
- Assist outlet Managers to obtain approval from Director especially in weekender event, the vehicle special discount, demo subsidy, credit facilities and etc.
- Verified the documentation received accordance with company’s guidelines and prepare letter to customers on behalf of service department.
- Update weekly records on credit sales.
- In-Charge of E-Perolehan related matters.
- Possess at least a Certificate or Diploma
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle task independently with minimal supervision
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
Interested applicants please send resume and supporting documents to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org